Arts & Crafts Fair
County Park | Downtown Paw Paw, MI
Saturday, July 23, 2022 | 9 am to 3 pm
● 12’ x 12’ Booth Space
● FEE: $35.00 (non-refundable -- the car show will be held rain or shine!)
● DEADLINE FOR RESERVATIONS: JULY 15th, 2022 -Space may be limited. Please get your registration form in as soon as possible to secure your space.
● ACCEPTANCE AND CONFIRMATION: We will try to honor special requests, but cannot guarantee. Confirmation of acceptance or rejection will be sent out via email.
● SALES AND DISPLAY: Exhibitors must provide their own means of display and are responsible for their own displays. The show is rain or shine. Exhibitors can unload Friday night, July 22, between 5pm and 7pm, or set up Saturday, July 23, before 8am. All booths must be cleaned up by 6pm, Saturday, July 23*. You will be responsible for disposing of trash in and around your space. Receptacles will be available in several locations in the park.
● ELECTRIC: There is an additional $10.00 charge for electricity (limited number of hookups available).
*The Village of Paw Paw is celebrating its new downtown streetscape during Paw Paw Days. These activities include a street dance that runs into the evening hours. Crafters/vendors may choose to stay open until 9 p.m for no additional fee. Evening exhibitors must be cleaned up and out of the park by 11 p.m.
ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS ENDED FOR 2022
For questions or additional information please contact the Paw Paw Area Chamber of Commerce at:
(269) 657-5395 or email@example.com